Divert Service - Instant allocation of a 1300 number or a local phone number
The Benefits of a 1300 Number or multiple 1300 Numbers
- Increase the number of enquiries you receive – research has shown that customers are way more likely to ring a 1300 number than a local number or a mobile number
- When your callers ring your 1300 number all they pay is the cost of a local call when in Australia so it's cheap for your customers and prospective customers to call you
- There are no long term contracts, it is just month to month so you only pay for what you really need. Hence you save money by not keeping services you no longer need
- Security in the sense that you retain the same 1300 number for as long as you are in business. Keep the same 1300 number even after you move premises or even if you don't have premises (ie. a Virtual Office). So 1300 numbers are flexible and portable
- 1300 Numbers are easy to configure so you can "land" calls to whatever destination you choose (e.g. your mobile, your in-house receptionist or to a Virtual Receptionist). The bottom line is: You never miss calls so you can focus on your business with the peace of mind of knowing calls will be answered wherever you are! If you land your 1300 number on your mobile or an in-house landline i.e. you answer your own calls, we call this our Divert Service. Alternatively if you choose to have our professional Australian based receptionists answer and handle your calls, we call this our Virtual Receptionist Service. Either way you will never miss another call and present a professional image to your prospects and clients every time they call your business
- A 1300 number makes your business look national, so gives clients and prospective clients the perception that you are bigger than you are
- Following on from this your brand is enhanced as a 1300 number goes hand in hand with a Virtual Office Address so you can deliver on "looking national" by having a prestigious office address in one or more capital cities around Australia (e.g. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth CBDs etc) for a fraction of the cost of having your own physical office (i.e. from $12 a week per location!)
- With our online real time customer portal you have full visibility of every call, what happened with each call (e.g. date, time, CLI, landing number etc) and any costs associated with that call i.e. full reporting and transparency on every call
Our Divert Service allows you to instantly be allocated a 1300 number or a local phone number anywhere in Australia (e.g. 02 for Sydney, 03 for Melbourne, 07 for Brisbane, 062 for Canberra, 08 for Adelaide, 08 for Perth, 036 for Hobart etc) which can be diverted (landed) on any other number of your choice (e.g. a local landline, mobile or international number).
This allows your business to have an instant interstate presence by having a national 1300 number or local telephone number/s which you divert to your own number so you or your own receptionist can answer your calls or you can take advantage of our Live Answering Service where your 1300 or local number is answered by one of our mature, friendly, professional Australian based receptionists.
Our Local Number or 1300 Divert Service has three components:
- A local phone number or 1300 number. Instantly be allocated a local telephone number (e.g. 02 for Sydney, 03 for Melbourne, 07 for Brisbane, 08 for Adelaide and Perth, 026 for Canberra etc) during setup of the Virtual Receptionist Free Trial service or we will add a 1300 number for you.
- We will amend that number from a "Live Answering Service" to a "Divert Service" if that is your preference. You then enter the phone number which you want your allocated local telephone number to divert to (ie. your "landing number").
- Callers dialing your 1300 number or local telephone number will instantly be connected through to your landing number. So you are the live receptionist, answering your own phone calls!
Features of our Virtual Phone Number Divert Service include:
- A 1300 number or a local Australian telephone number which you can advertise on your web site or business cards
- Clients will think you have a national or interstate presence if for example you have multiple local numbers (02, 03, 07, 08 etc) or simply advertise just your 1300 number
- Instant Setup via the Virtual Receptionist Free Trial process. You can be receiving your diverted calls in minutes from now
- Additional local numbers can be added instantly to give you a national presence across Australia
- As long as you have internet access you can amend your "landing number" at any time
- There are no set-up fees for local numbers and a small once off setup fee for a 1300 number
- There are no security deposits
- Make some test calls to ensure you are happy. If you wish to continue with the Divert Service we simply obtain your credit card details and upgrade you to a paying subscription.
- There are no long term contracts. It is month to month. You can cease the service at any time by giving us a minimum of just one working day's notice. There are no cancellation fees.
- Have you thought of a Virtual Office solution? With more than 50 business centres across Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Parramatta, Gold Coast) you are able to add additional virtual office services at any time e.g. our Virtual Receptionist Live Phone Answering Service, Fax To Email or Virtual Address.
- An interstate or national presence throughout Australia has never been more cost effective. From just $15 per month for your Divert Service (plus $20 for your 1300 number) and only an extra $10 a month for our Fax 2 Email service or from an extra $15 per month you can have your own Live Virtual Receptionist if ever you wish to upgrade from the Divert Service to the Live Answering Service.