Virtual Office Sydney: Get a Prestigious CBD Address
Virtual Headquarters can offer you a prestigious Sydney CBD address at only a fraction of the cost of leasing an office suite. Our virtual offices are located at some of the best commercial addresses in the Sydney CBD and come with many of the benefits that these prestigious offices have to offer. Click Virtual Office Sydney for contact details including a map of our sensational "Aurora Place" business centre at 88 Phillip Street.
Whether you are launching a new start up or finally going out on your own, image is extremely important. That first impression that you make with your potential new customers can often be the difference between signing a deal and not signing. Don't put your business at a disadvantage, secure a virtual office with virtual headquarters today.
Our business packages are extremely flexible meaning that you can upgrade, downgrade or add services when you need them. Because you only ever pay for what you really need it is a great way to reduce those budget consuming overheads and all of that admin time associated with the business. Additionally, there is no big cash outlay upfront and everything can be organised in a relatively short period of time. This leaves you more time to focus on the important things like bringing in new customers and building your business, while conserving your cash.
Check out these services you can get with your Virtual Office
When you get a Sydney CBD virtual office with Virtual Headquarters you can choose from any of the following business services to save you even more time and money.
- Our Premium live Answering Service (your own virtual receptionist) where your calls are answered and handled exactly as you decide by our friendly, mature Australian based receptionists. We can provide you with a local Sydney phone number or a 1300 number if you prefer that. We offer a no obligation FREE 7 Day Trial of our phone answering service which takes 30 seconds to set up. That's right 30 seconds! All you do is click FREE 7 Day Trial, fill out the form and the rest is automatically set up. We can be answering your calls in 1 minute from now!
- Virtual Office Address - a prestigious mailing address in the heart of the Sydney CBD (a short walk to Circular Quay, Wynard, Martin Place or Town Hall train stations depending on which of our business centre locations you prefer).
- Mail and Courier Services - when mail or courier items arrive at your prestigious Sydney address we let you know. You can drop into the business centre and collect your items, or take advantage of our mail forwarding service. Our efficient receptionists can forward items to you anywhere in the world.
- Meeting Rooms – Need to meet with prospective clients or potentially hold a board meeting with your fellow directors? No problem, we can organise meeting rooms that can fit from 2 to 50 people. You can hold meetings at your Sydney address paying only for what you require. We can also supply all of the technical equipment that you require to really make an impact with your guests. As well as the technical equipment that you need for your presentations we can also provide conference call capabilities, catering and other services to support the smooth running of your meetings.
- Additional answering services and message services such as Virtual Assistant, Diary Management, Message Express, Fax to Email, Voicemail to Email and Divert Service are also available if required.
Aside from our numerous Virtual Office Sydney CBD business centres, we also have another 50+ business centres Australia wide including many in the Sydney metropolitan area. For a list of other locations click: Other Virtual Office Address locations.
So what are you waiting for? Call today and receive a free 7 day trial of our premium live answering service with no credit card required upfront and no obligation. It makes great business sense.
What is a Sydney virtual office and why does my company need one?
A virtual office is a Sydney address that you can use for business purposes – publish it on your marketing collateral, your website and on business cards. Your customers will have no idea that you are not necessarily physically located at that address. Any mail sent to that address will be promptly forwarded to you, wherever that may be or you can swing by the business centre and collect your mail in person. Whatever suits you, works for us!
A virtual office is an efficient and affordable way to get a marketing presence in Sydney without the overhead that goes with setting up your own physical office – whether you are running an already successful business or trying to start one up.
Virtual Office for a start up business
Trying to break into the market? What better way to do that than base your office location in the CBD of Sydney. This will help you portray your company as well-established, trustworthy and reliable. Giving your customers faith that if they buy your products and services that you will be around for years to come. So your image matters and we can assist with that!
Virtual offices are an excellent way for a start-up to grow nationally. Each virtual address builds your local presence in that city and increases your target audience. With a few clicks you could have a few virtual addresses – one in Sydney, one in Melbourne, one in Perth. Boom! You just went national.
Virtual Office for existing businesses
If you are a company based elsewhere in Australia, a virtual address in Sydney is the simplest way to expand your client base to Sydney. If your company is already based in Sydney and you are looking to expand your local presence into the CBD or another metropolitan location, look no further than Virtual Headquarters as we have over 50 business centres nationally including the Sydney CBD and suburbs.
An address in the CBD of Sydney portrays your company as one that is well-established and respectable. A virtual office is the perfect way to earn this respect without the cost and hassle that comes with a physical CBD office that you have to lease yourself.
A summary of benefits for all size companies, big or small would include:
- Trustworthy and respectable business front
- Make your customers feel at home
- Quickly create a strong local presence
- Garner national audiences with ease and within minutes
- Invite prospective customers to meet with you at "your" new office
- Give your company the opportunity to reach its full potential
- Increase revenue by saving money on your office and spending it on marketing initiatives to drive more sales
Have you considered a Virtual Receptionist?
What can a live receptionist do for you?
Having a mature, friendly live receptionist could turn your business around by assisting with an improvement to your image as well as saving you time from answering calls, allowing you to devote that time to more value added tasks such as increasing sales!
What do we do?
We have a team of friendly Australian receptionists who are mature and professional just ready and waiting to take your calls. All you have to do is tell us a few details about how you want your calls answered and you can have them working for you in minutes!
When you sign up with us you will be allocated a local Australian number (e.g. 02 for Sydney, 03 for Melbourne or 07 for Brisbane) that you can distribute to customers (i.e. if you do not have an existing number) or simply call forward your existing numbers to that number. When customers call your business they will be connected through to our team of live receptionists. Our receptionists can take your calls as you wish – they are able to answer enquiries, gather information, take messages or forward calls onto you or a colleague.
What are the benefits?
Never miss another call: Our friendly receptionists have got your back, so you don’t have to worry about your calls going to voice mail again. A recent study from BT in the UK revealed that 60% of business people will not leave a message to an automated service. Having your customers talk to a live receptionist every time they call increases customer trust and loyalty and ultimately increases sales!
All the features of an in-house receptionist and many more: Our receptionists are live Australian receptionists, who will answer calls exactly as you wish. They will have your customers thinking they are sitting right there in your office. However, unlike an in-house receptionist, our receptionists can work around the clock for you, they do not come with set, limited hours or a set rate. It is free to sign up, upgrade, downgrade or cancel. So, with our huge range of subscriptions available you will be able to find something that works for you, right now. As your call load changes, you can change your plan. That way, you are only paying for exactly what you need and use.
Save time: Instead of constantly rushing to answer the phone, you can be sure our live Australian receptionists will answer. This means you are able to focus 100% of your attention on the task in front of you. You will be able to achieve more productive and efficient work and worry about the future of your business while we take care of your customers. We can forward calls onto you if you wish or simply take a message and you can give your customers a call back when it suits you.
Call us today on 1300 885 830 with any questions about our Virtual Receptionist or Virtual Office Services generally or click the 7 day FREE Trial icon to begin using our Live Answering Service immediately.